The Wilton E. Scott Institute for Energy Innovation at Carnegie Mellon University is focused on:
- Using and delivering the energy we already have far more efficiently.
- Expanding the mix of energy sources in a way that is clean, reliable, affordable and sustainable.
- Creating innovations in energy technologies, regulations and policies.
- CMU is uniquely suited for these challenges with our many research centers and longstanding faculty expertise in technology, policy, integrated systems and behavioral science.
- What makes us different is our ability to seamlessly combine these areas for maximum impact.